This example describes the procedure to generate reports from the IPCONFIG command on each target computer and send them by E-mail.
The distribution is composed of three actions:
- Generation of a report from the IPCONFIG command on each target computer
You must set the following arguments:
- Select the action: Command.
- Enther the command: IPConfig
- Check the box Arguments and enter: /all> \\Odev-01\C$\IpConfig_%computername%.txt
- Send the report by email from each computer
You can set the following options: (in bold the required informations)
- Define if the SMTP server requires an authentication (a user account / password will be required).
- Recipient e-mail address.
- Any recipients addresses to copy.
- Enter the name of the file to attach to the e-mail: %SystemDrive%\IpConfig_%computername%.txt
- Le corps du message à envoyer.
- Remove the generated report on each computer
- Enter the command: Delete
- Enter the file: %SystemDrive%\IpConfig_%computername%.txt