This action allows to send an e-mail from a target computer.
You can set the following options: (in bold the required informations)
- The SMTP address of the server.
- The port number of the SMTP server.
- Define if the SMTP server requires an authentication (a user account/password will be needed).
- The sender e-mail address.
- The recipient e-mail address.
- Any addresses of recipients to copy.
- A possible list of files to be attached to the e-mail.
- The subject of the e-mail.
- The body of the message to send.
Many files can be easily attached to the e-mail, only if they are available and accessible during the execution of the sending e-mail action..
At this time, e-mails cannot be send by SSL.
It means for example, that you cannot use the GMail SMTP server "smtp.gmail.com" on the 465 port.
Generating reports on each target computer and sending them by e-mail