This option allows programming or reprogramming of a distribution. All settings can be stored, with the exception of its file name.
Several methods exist:
- If the distribution if loacted in the saved directory:
- using the Distribution menu, then Program.
- using the right click mouse button on the distribution, then Program, or by using the icon of the toolbar.
- by drag/drop. To do this, simply make a click on a distribution on the left view, keep the mouse button pressed and release above Programmed folder on the left view.
- If the distribution is located in the Installed / Run directory:
- by drag/drop. This has the effect to restart the same distribution.
You will be asked in advance to change the name of this distribution.
- by using the mouse right click button on a distribution.
Four options are open to you:
- Reprogram all actions on all computers (original distribution).
- Reprogram all actions but only on computers with at least one failure.
- Reprogram all actions on failure, ie actions having undergone at least one failure on all computers.
- Reprogram all actions on failure on all computers having undergone at least one failure.
- by using the mouse right click button on a computer of the distribution.
Two options are open to you:
- Reprogram all actions of the selected computers.
- Reprogram all actions on failure on the selected computer.
If you select more than one computers of a distribution in the right view, reprogramming applies to all the selected computers.
- by using the mouse right click button on an action of the distribution.
Three options are open to you:
- Reprogram action(s) on all computers.
- Reprogram action(s) on all computers in check.
- Reprogram action(s) only on the selected computer.
If you select more than one actions of a distribution in the right view, the reprogramming applies to all selected actions.
When programming or reprogramming is asked, a window opens.
If no distributions is saved, installed or running with the same name, you can confirm with OK and confirm the copy or Modifiy, if you want to open and edit the distribution.
If a distribution of the same name is already saved, installed or executed, a new name is automatically suggested.
You must select:
- Program the selected distribution under the new name.
- Edit the selected distribution to open and edit the distribution.
This window lists the actions and computers involved in this schedule.