From the System action, you can decide to:
- Close session ( ): Close the current session.
- Restart computer ( ): Restarts the computer.
- Shutdown the computer ( ): Turns off the computer.
- Lock the computer ( ): Locks the current user session.
- Going into extended stand-by ( ): Puts the computer into extended stand-by.
- Cancel shutdown ( ): Cancels the action log off, restart, shutdown, extendend stand-by, during it's reporting period.
If you choose to restart or to shutdown the computer, you can show a message to warn the user.
This message can be displayed for a certain period in seconds.
Force applications to close: Force running applications to close without warning.
Shutting down a computer remotely with a warning message and countdown