To create a filter, click on the Filter \ Configure button in the right-hand view (at the domain list right).
You have the possibility of several filters per domain.
Our tool allows you to filter the computers in a domain according to various criteria:
You can filter the list of computers in the domain based on their type:
- All servers
- All workstations
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows NT 4 Professional
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016 & +
- Windows Server NT 3.x
- Windows Server NT 4
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows VISTA
- Windows XP
- Organizational unit: The search is made for computers in the organizational unit indicated.
You can define a filter on the names of computers using the * character:
- COMPNAME*: All computers whose name begins with COMPNAME
- *AAA: All computers whose names end in AAA
Our software keeps the last filter configured for a domain and applies it each time it is loaded.