IDEAL Administration allows to quickly generate HTML and CSV reports from your Active Directory domains.
The "Reporting" tab allows through the creation of reports to view real-time information about your Active Directory: Organizational units, User groups, Users, Computers, Contacts, GPOs.
These reports are generated in HTML and CSV format to be shared, printed or used under MS Excel, MS Access or any other software.
Watch Demonstration Video on YouTube (2:18)
You can also trough the creation of these reports, clean up your Active Directory (obsolete objects).
The reports are generated in HTML to be printed and shared by IT administrators.
The reports can be stored in the history to reopen at anytime a previous state of your Active Directory.
List of reports:
- Account expired
- Computer type
- Creation and modification of computers
- Disabled accounts
- Last logon of computer accounts
- Managed computers
- Operating systems
- Service Pack
- Contacts not member of a group
- Contacts with manager
- Creation and modification of contacts
- Domain users
- Accounts expired
- Creation and modification of accounts
- Disabled accounts
- Last failed password attempt
- Last logon
- Locked accounts
- Never expiring passwords
- Passwords expiration status
- Soon-to-expire user passwords
- Users not member of a group
- Users password age
- Users with logon script
- Users with manager
- Users with smart card
- Group Policy Objects
- Creation and modification of GPO
- GPO status
- List of Active Directory objects
- Recently deleted objects
- Organizational units
- Creation and modification of OUs
- Empty organizational units
- Managed organizational units
- Organizational units content types
- GPO linked OUs
- User groups
- Creation and modification of groups
- Empty groups
- Group type
- Managed groups
And the various reports cleaning (read more).
Example: To get a view of the operating systems used on your AD domain:
- Click on the "Create a report" button from the "Reporting" tab..
- Select the category "Computers", then the type of report "Operating systems" and click "Next".
- Enter the title, the description and the destination folder of the report. You can choose to keep this report in the history to access it later. You can also choose to open the report generated at the end of the processing. Finally an option allows you to schedule the generation of this type of report by creating a scheduled task.
- Click "Generate" to query Active Directory and create the report.
Once the report is opened, you can print it by clicking the button provided for that purpose. You can also deploy categories (eg Windows XP, Windows 8, ...) to see the detail and the computer list or click the "Display all" to deploy all the categories.