In case you find an error during deployment, here are the steps to follow when you contact us:
- See the FAQ section about error management
- Provide us with information about the version of IDEAL Dispatch used
- Tell us your registration key.
- The version number of the software.
- Provide us with as much information as possible to help us understand and reproduce the problem:
- Tell us your console, distribution server and target computer's OS.
- Tell us if you have a firewall or anti-virus enabled (on the console computer, distribution server and target computers)
- Let us know if the error occurs on the console, during the installation phase or during runtime.
- Give us some informations about the actions to deploy (software install, uninstall, copy ...)
- Tell us if the problem occurs in a specific case (a specific computer or a particular OS).
- Send us your distribution file "Name_of_the_distribution.idd"
You will find it in the folder: \\Distribution_Server_Name\Admin$\IDispatchSrv\Dispatch\Managed
- Send us the setup and execution reports
You can find the installation reports in the folder: \\Distrib_Server_Name\Admin$\DispatchSrv\Dispatch\Installed\Distribution_Name
You can find the execution reports in the folder: \\Distrib_Server_Name\Admin$\DispatchSrv\Dispatch\Executed\Distribution_Name
- If necessary, send us the printed screen.
How and when can one reach your technical support team?