IDEAL Dispatch 8.2.1: Presentation
IDEAL Dispatch provides remote installing and uninstalling of software, remote running of scripts and programs, and remote actions (Files, UAC, Wake On Lan, etc.).
With the help of IDEAL Dispatch, you can remotely install Windows patches, run scripts and msi files, uninstall programs, or update software on all the servers and client workstations on your network, in Workgroup or Active Directory environment.
- Windows Workgroup and Active Directory Deployments
- Manage Any Kind of Packages: EXE / COM / MSI / VBS
- Windows Hotfix Installer
- Remote Uninstalling of Software in Silent Mode
- Remote Script Execution
- Multiple Actions can be Mixed into One Distribution
- Powerful Filters can be Configured on Actions or Distributions
- Wake On Lan Management to Start Stations Before Deploying
- Distribution Models for Later Execution
- All Deployments and Installations can be Scheduled
- Can be Installed and Executed from a Simple Workstation
- One License by IT Admin User for an Unlimited Number of Managed Domains, Servers and Workstations
IDEAL Dispatch is quickly installed on any Windows stations or servers and can deploy MSI packages, Windows scripts, batch files or uninstall software. Its intuitive interface, as well as the management provided when adding a distribution server and creating a new distribution, make IDEAL Dispatch a very easy-to-use tool.
One license for each administrator station where our software is installed, no matter how many servers and stations you have to manage! This ensuring the best price. See full price list.
Each newly purchased license is valid indefinitely. It automatically includes one year of software maintenance and technical support. Software maintenance allows you to use all the new product versions, minors as majors. Beyond the first year, you can, if you wish, renew software maintenance and technical support for one, two or three years.
General Software Description
IDEAL Dispatch offers you a wide range of usage possibilities, thanks to the various types of actions it offers:
- Command: Execute a MSDOS command.
- Delay: Define a delay between two actions.
- Event logs: Record a message into the Windows Events.
- Executable: Makes it possible to run a local or remote script file (.bat, .cmd, VB Script, .msi, .exe, .com, etc.).
- File: Makes it possible to copy, move, delete, edite of both files and directories.
- MSI: Makes it possible to install,repair, remove and announce a MSI file (.msi)
- Network drive: Add or remove a network drive.
- Post a message: Post a message on a remote station screen and propose to send a reply.
- Process: Kill a remote process.
- Send an email: Send an email to inform about a distribution for example.
- Service: Start, stop or restart a service.
- Software update: Makes it possible to install service packs or software updates.
- Registry: Modify station registry.
- System: Makes it possible to close a session, restart, shut-down, lock, put into extended stand-by, or cancel a direct action.
- UAC: Enable / Disable the station UAC.
- Uninstall : Makes it possible to uninstall software in classic or slient mode.
- VBScript: Makes it possible to run a local or remote VBScript file (.vbs).
- Wake On Lan: Wake up the target computer.
IDEAL Dispatch is installed in two minutes on any PC or server connected to your network.
So, IDEAL Dispatch offers many functions providing many advantages in the management of all your computers:
- Planning the installation and running of distributions on a large number of servers and workstations.
- Selecting computers by group (All computers, All servers, All workstations, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 Server...), or by name.
- Possibility of refining the selection of computers by applying fully customizable filters.
- Displaying clear and detailed error and event reports.
- Possibility of easily copying, modifying, and rescheduling a distribution.
- Simplified rescheduling of failed actions or computers with one click.
Detailed Software Features: Click-Here